Winsett's Z is a cheat unit in Age of Empires. It consists of a fast sports car with a person in it holding a rocket launcher. The unit spawns only at the most recently built Town Center. It does not deal siege damage to buildings but has a larger Area of Effect than the best siege weaponry and its high damage is enough to kill most targets in its way in one hit. It is considered the fastest military unit in the game. Winsett's Z does not belong to any particular category in the game, so the stats cannot be upgraded by any means.
- Winsett's Z can destroy most moving targets and even a House or a Watch Tower in a single hit (600/5 = 120 damage to buildings).
- Winsett's Z deals Area of Effect damage twice as large as a Heavy Catapult.
- The in-game stats reveal that it deals 300 damage per hit but it actually does 600 damage.
- If placed at a high elevation or cliff, the attack can be as high as 900 per hit, the most attack done by any unit in the game (tied with the Nuke Troopers).
- The car model resembles a 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28.
- Winsett's Z is unable to kill animals, whether directly hit or caught in its blast.
|Cheat units in the Age of Empires series|
|Age of Empires|
|Baby Prez · Big Bertha · Black Rider · Flying Dutchman · Medusa · Nuke Trooper · Photon Man · St. Francis · Stealth Archer · Stormbilly · Winsett's other Z · Winsett's Z|
|Age of Empires II|
|Alfred the Alpaca · Cobra Car · Furious the Monkey Boy · Penguin · Saboteur · VMDL|
|Age of Mythology|
|Bella · Flying Purple Hippo · Forkboy · Lazer Bear|
|Age of Empires III|
|BigAndy · Fluffy · Flying Purple Tapir · George Crushington · Flaming Hot Dog Cart · Monster Ice Cream Truck · Lazerbear · Learicorn · Mediocre Bombard · The Tommynator|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.