The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||Cavalry armed with a revolver that attacks with a lance in melee. Can gather from livestock and build Livestock Pens.||”|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Vaqueros are similar to Comancheros, but with the following differences:
- Can train Cows, build Livestock Pens, and gather food from livestock.
- Costs 100 food and uses only 1 population.
- Have less hit points (180) and resistance (20%).
- Ranged attack fires a volley of four shots similar to Organ Guns, but have a 2.0× multiplier vs. cavalry.
- Have a siege attack value of 11.
Further statistics[edit | edit source]
|Unit strengths and weaknesses|
|Strong vs.||Heavy cavalry, artillery|
|Weak vs.||Heavy infantry, ranged infantry, light cavalry|
|Hit points|| Comanche Horse Breeding (+10%)|
Cree Tanning (+5%)
Navajo Weaving (+5%)
Wild West (+35%)
|Attack|| Ranged Cavalry Caracole (+10%)|
Smokeless Powder (+30% siege attack)
Wild West (+35%, siege attack only)
|Range||Ranged Cavalry Caracole (+2)|
|Sight|| Town Watch (+2)|
Ranged Cavalry Caracole (+2)
|Speed|| Comanche Mustangs (+10%)|
Apache Endurance (+5%)
|Creation speed|| Mass Cavalry (-50%)|
Cheyenne Horse Trading (-25%)
Incan Chasquis Messengers (-25%)
|Train cost||Mapuche Ad-mapu (-10% coin cost)|
Home City Cards[edit | edit source]
|Click for a list of Home City Cards related to the Vaquero|
Green: TEAM Shipment that is sent to each player in a team
Spanish[edit | edit source]
Indians[edit | edit source]
Russians[edit | edit source]
In-game dialogue[edit | edit source]
The Vaquero uses Spanish dialogue:
- Sí (Yes)
- ¡Hola! (Hello!)
- Preparado (Ready)
- ¿Cuál es su comando? (What is your command?)
- ¿Cuál es su orden? (What is your order?)
- ¿Qué me ordena? (What is my order?)
- Correcto (Correct)
- Lo haré (I’ll do it)
- Voy a hacerlo (I’m going to do it)
- ¡Al ataque! (Attack!)
- ¡A las armas! (To arms!)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As with the Comanchero, Outlaw Rider, and most revolutionary variants, Vaqueros appear to use a muzzle-loading pistol, as one can see the hand movement at the muzzle of the gun after a shot, not like the other outlaws units (despite the weapon in their portrait and in-game model resembling a revolver rather than a muzzle-loading pistol).
- Vaqueros wear a sombrero hat which allows them to be differentiated from Comancheros and their other revolutionary variants.
- As other revolutionary variants, all Comancheros' hats will be changed into Vaqueros' sombrero when the player revolts into Mexico, but their stats remain unchanged.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.