|This article is about the unit in the handheld video game. For the unit in the PC game, see Valkyrie.|
Special Ability Edit
Healer: can heal the HP of a friendly unit by a small amount per turn.
- Train at: Shrine
- Cost: 140 Gold, 45 Favor
- Type: Myth Unit, Cavalry
- Range: N/A
- Attack: 65
- Defense: 40
- HP: 80
- Movement: 15
- Sight: 4
God Bonuses and Upgrades Edit
- Aurora Borealis (Freyja): gains +10% HP, +10% Attack and +5% Defense
- Age I: Attack x0.6, HP x0.6
- Age II: Attack x0.75, HP x0.75
- Age III: Attack x0.9, HP x0.9
Baldr increases Defense by 5%
- Gate of Bifrost (Heimdall): reduces Favor cost by 10%
Stats wise, Valkyries are average compared to other Norse Myth Units. They do however have excellent Movement and Sight and can replace the Ulfsark as the scout if trained early enough. They can also quickly join a battle after being trained and close in on Archer type units before they can get away. But the Valkyrie's most notable asset is its ability to heal friendly units similar to the Priest. As long as resources permit, Valkyries can replace the Priest as the player's main healer as they are superior to them in every stat. They can heal one unit on one turn and quickly reach another unit further away on the next.
- Unlike their Age of Mythology counterpart, these Valkyries ride on the back of Fenrir Wolves rather than horses.