Crown/unique tech images Edit
Hey it's that XZippy clown blowing up your talk page again. I uploaded the classic AoE2 silver and gold crown images. Are you alright using your bot to add a tab-controlled "Definitive" and "Original" thing for the images on those unique tech pages? The reason I made those pages with only the DE version is because some people before really scrambled how the images show up. And I'm sure your bot could fix that instantly rather than a standard user like me editing 100 pages one by one. -- XZippy (talk) 01:21, May 20, 2020 (UTC)
- No problem. Just make the change you want to a single page first, and I'll copy it to all the others (I presume it's all the articles in Template:Unitech, except the DE ones).Narve (talk) 15:20, May 20, 2020 (UTC)
- I've implemented the changes.Narve (talk) 12:56, May 22, 2020 (UTC)
Hi. Would like to talk you privately. Where can I contact you?
- I can be reached at Dougal432@outlook.com.Narve (talk) 12:56, May 22, 2020 (UTC)
- In case you're wondering who this guy is, he's Hera's YouTube manager. He contacted me via Twitter DMs. Don't worry, what he wants to talk to you about is just business. UnofficialGameExpert78 (talk) 13:50, May 22, 2020 (UTC)
- Some technology icons from AoE2 are kinda larger than they should be. Should I change them all to the standard small 36×36 ones? Also, should we have a page for multiplayer? Seems like an important page to have. -- XZippy (talk) 12:43, May 23, 2020 (UTC)
Which icons in particular? I usually prefer larger icons, as it's possible to identify what they're depicting. Having a multiplayer article sounds like a good idea.Narve (talk) 19:44, May 23, 2020 (UTC)
- What more should I put on the multiplayer page? There's so much to talk about that I can't decide what should or shouldn't be mentioned. -- XZippy (talk) 10:57, May 26, 2020 (UTC)
- Ask in the article's comments.Narve (talk) 15:36, May 26, 2020 (UTC)
- Go ahead.Narve (talk) 17:46, May 28, 2020 (UTC)
Fix the Saracens page, Aoe 2 Edit
Please, fix the mistake at the Saracens page of Aoe 2, where I read that ""the Muslims have tolerance toward other religions"".
You may read that again for the Saracens who conquered Persia- 651 AD
Read that what the Muslims did to the Native religions at Persia, after conquering it - 651 AD.
And that is the Result of the Perscecution...
Now 99,4 % of the people who live at Iran are Muslims, Islamic.
It is nearly 100 %.
Read here for the Religion of Turkey, when Ottomans( Turks) conquered Byzantium..
About 99 % are Muslims at Turkey.
The Muslims ( Saracens, Turks) have NOT tolerance toward other Religions.
The Muslims persecuted other religions.
- Like I've already told you, the history section is a direct quote from the website of Forgotten Empires (the game's developers). If you want it changed, take it up with them. We're just a wiki.Narve (talk) 08:12, May 27, 2020 (UTC)
DE icons in Scenario articles EditNarve, was this discussed in the end? Should we add DE icons to the infobox pre-DE campaign articles like in DE campaigns? E.g.:
- I don't think it was discussed, so we should hold a discussion before applying any changes.Narve (talk) 16:08, May 28, 2020 (UTC)
- No, this isn't the place to discuss it. We need to have a blog post discussion about it (the forum would theoretically be an alternative, but it seems to have disappeared, and no one used it anyway).Narve (talk) 21:20, May 29, 2020 (UTC)