Gidday! Your entry here mirrors my entry to the Civilization Wikia - sudden and substantial. I guess we should have reciprocal links.
Not checked to see if this site makes much use of all the useful pages available on w:Starter Wikia, but a click on the Help button makes me fairly certain it doesn't. I recommend that you copy as much as you can, to encourage new members and to avoid reinventing the wheel.
Robin Patterson 00:02, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
videos not showing Edit
Name says it all. I inserted a video, and it won't show up on the page. I put the URL in and everything, but the only thing there is a link to the video. What do I do? Wiltheliam768 01:43, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
(Maybe you came back for the same reason as I did - an email about a change to this page.) Fairly boring and uninformative Template:Welcome. Why not follow my two-year-old suggestion (above) and copy the Starter Wikia one? Kind regards and good luck! — Robin Patterson (Talk) 11:20, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- AoM should be included. That is one of my many goals. If you need something to do here... hmm... where to start? I am focusing on the Age of Empires II pages, since they are in...well... shambles. If you wanted to, you could expand AoE2 unit pages to include strengths and weaknesses? Thanks for coming back! 14:26, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello there, Jonru. You should remember me from the Rise of Nations wiki. Anyway, there's some things I'd like to discuss with you; when you get a chance, would you mind coming on the "Wikia-overflow" channel for a few minutes? Thanks. - Joe (talk)
- I have worked so hard to get this wiki up again, I suppose I was a bit paranoid. As I said, I was wrong and I am sorry. Could you please stay active? This is only one instance of my stupidity, and there will not be others. If no, then that is your choice. Thanks anyways. 19:13, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello. Thanks for giving me a second chance =D. I was wondering, do you think that the strategies for each unit should be on the unit's page, or in a separate section. I was trying to move over to the separate section, but I am not so sure that that is a good idea. What do you think? 15:33, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- Good idea. I will start on that as soon as I finish the AoE2 Technologies page. 15:43, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- Wonderful, I'll add it to the mile-long things to do list... 16:18, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- Hehe, I shouldn't be complaining about edit counts, considering I do one little thing, then save and see if I like it. You may say "There is a preview button" I say "where?". Nice Idea with the bot though, looks like Kaz has answered your question. 14:28, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
New Bot account Edit
Hey Jonru make a new bot account, combining the two of them doesn't allow me or anyone to see changes made only by users (hide bot edits option), anyway keep the good work. - KazMx The Wolf (T • C • E) 14:19, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
AoM Wiki Edit
- They are still the same game, basically. Also, considering how few editors there are one both wikis, perhaps it would be better to pool the resources available. My dream is... say... 25 regular editors and 3 admins.
23:36, September 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Also, with the wikis combined, you me and Sclera1 can work together on certain things at a time. That will be waaay more efficient. I won't be deciding though, I have no intention of overusing my admin privs. Also, I would really like to have an RC that is full, every day. This would also let new users edit both AoE and AoM on the same site, making it a bit easier. Is there anything that you would like to work on here, because I would be glad to help you. Or, perhaps you will just stay on AoM. Sorry for blabbling, but I am really sorry about what happened with Obi Maul, and it keeps on haunting me. Anyways, enough from me. I had better stop before I annoy you away :). Have a nice day, 23:29, September 17, 2009 (UTC)