Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Update 46777 is a patch in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, released on April 7, 2021.
Game[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where game chat sent to ALL players (using "*") would not be visible for Player 8.
- Fixed several problems with the presentation of the Statistics – Timeline.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Ruins and Artifacts can no longer be moved using the Shift + Delete key.
- Fixed remaining instances where units could be spawned on the opposite side of a wall by placing their production building adjacent to the wall.
- Fixed several pathfinding bugs which would cause units to occasionally get stuck in each other's models.
- Fixed an issue where using Stand Ground and Attack Move could cause units be stuck in one location while playing their attack animation.
- Fixed some equally-odd behaviors when setting a unit to Defensive Stance and issuing an Attack Move command.
- Units set to Stand Ground will now chase targeted units when manually tasked to attack them.
- Units set to Defensive Stance will no longer return to their previous location when manually tasked to attack a unit or building.
- Using the Shift + Delete command to cancel unfinished buildings will now properly refund their cost.
- Changing a unit’s stance to No Attack will now properly interrupt the unit’s current attack.
- Implemented countermeasures for numerous cheat exploits.
Civilization balance[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Ballista: Increased attack speed by +15%.
- Elephant Archer: Reverted previous changes to damage by increasing it from 5 > 6. Increased gold cost from 45 > 60 gold, which restores the original game value. The food cost remains the same (180 food).
- Helepolis: Reduced the upgrade cost from 1500 > 1200 food. The wood cost remains the same (1000 wood). Increased attack from 40 > 45.
- Legion: Reduced health from 160 > 140.
- Long Sword: Increased the upgrade cost from 160 food, 50 gold > 240 food, 100 gold.
- Alchemy: Now have access to the technology.
- The Babylonians now have access to all Chain Mail technologies. This includes: Chain Mail Archers, Chain Mail Cavalry, Chain Mail Infantry
Shang[edit | edit source]
- Ballistics: Now have access to the technology.
Lobbies and matchmaking[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue which would cause the Solid Farms setting to default to "On" for some players.
- Fixed an issue where the Team Together option might fail to place players in the proper positions while spectators were also present in the game.
Spectating[edit | edit source]
- Added an indicator next to the player names in the scoreboard and selection panel denoting which player the player is currently spectating. The spectator hotkeys, 1-8, will now correspond to the Player Colors. This means that:
- Pressing 1 will always display the resources and global queue of the Blue player
- Pressing 2 will display the resources and global queue of the Red player
- 3 = Yellow
- 4 = Brown
- 5 = Orange
- 6 = Green
- 7 = Magenta
- 8 = Cyan
Localization[edit | edit source]
- Updated game strings to reflect all balance changes made over the last several updates.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.