No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Update 46295 is a patch in Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, released on March 24, 2021.
Stability and performance
- Fixed a crash that could occur when returning to the ranked lobby following the Benchmark Test.
- Fixed a rare crash that could be triggered by multiple players spamming taunts simultaneously in a Custom Lobby.
- Fixed a unique out-of-sync error triggered by placing a building foundation over another player's unexplored building after a third player had already resigned from the match.
- Improved the performance when playing a scenario with a large number of triggers. This is done by halting checks for the trigger conditions of a trigger after one condition has already failed.
- Fixed a variety of crashes triggered during gameplay.
- The Burgundian and Sicilian articles in the History compendium now play the correct background tracks for their civilizations.
- Updated the tooltips of fortifications to clarify which types of units increase the number of projectiles fired when garrisoned.
- Fixed a visual issue where the reward text of event mods appeared off-center in the completion notifications.
- The post-game menu can now be navigated using the keyboard.
- The narrator will now skip certain in-game notifications in some languages.
- Donjon foundations no longer prevent a player from being defeated.
- Fixed an issue where the minimap would display the location of enemy Gate foundations.
- Building foundations are now automatically cancelled when Villagers attempt to begin construction if placed over an obstacle previously hidden by the fog of war.
- Fixed an issue where buildings could be constructed on top of enemy players' buildings under specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where allied building foundations yet to begin construction were visible in the fog of war.
Random map scripting
- Fixed an issue where effect_percent would not apply the correct value assigned by the command.
- Fixed an issue where units would not be able to path correctly through Gates or the ruins of destroyed objects. This issue affected several official campaign scenarios, such as the fourth scenario of the Sicilian The Hautevilles campaign.
- Fixed an increasingly rare issue where units could path through walls to attack enemy units.
- Fixed an issue where object-data-carry didn't work with Farm objects.
- Attempting to save a file using invalid characters will no longer result in the Editor entering a bugged state.
- The civilization bonuses of the Chinese and Mayan civilizations (bonus Villagers) as well as the Incas (bonus Llama) now work properly in scenarios. The bonus units will no longer spawn every time the scenario is loaded or when the civilization choices are updated.
- Generating a random map in the Editor will no longer result in certain terrain textures being displayed as an infinite black void.