Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Update 40220 is a patch in Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, released on August 24, 2020.
Stats and leaderboards
The Community Stats page was revamped to include improved individual stats and leaderboard updates.
- Improved the look and information available on the stats pages.
- Information can now be filtered by game mode, as well as additional filters for civilization and specific maps.
- Players can now download replay files directly from the website by clicking on a recent match and pressing the button next to a player's name.
- Fixed a crash triggered when several selected units were killed at the same time while spectating.
- Fixed an issue where Gates could not be constructed under certain circumstances.
- Units no longer perform actions when facing the wrong direction.
- Improved how Sheep are spawned to prevent rare circumstances where Sheep could fail to spawn entirely.
- The placement of resources in random maps is no longer constrained to cardinal directions.
- Baltic: Slightly increased the size of the lake on larger map sizes. This ensures that all players are a similar distance from the shoreline.
- Islands: Deer now avoid berry bushes.
- Kilimanjaro: Relics are now spawned exclusively on the mountain.
- Mountain Ridge: The number and density of deep lakes has been adjusted to provide equal access to all players.
- Mountain Ridge: Slightly decreased the density of forests on the map.
- Nile Delta: Fixed an issue where the initial Transport Ships could spawn in land-locked lakes, preventing them from being usable to migrate.
- Ravines: Adjusted forest generation around the map. Reduced the density of forests near the player starting positions to allow for more aggressive gameplay.
- Wolf Hill: Increased the amount of starting gold from one 3-tile deposit and one 4-tile deposit to three 4-tile deposits. Increased the amount of starting stone from one 3-tile deposit to two 3-tile deposits.
Lobbies and matchmaking
- Fixed an issue which would result in games being played on the Brazil server rather than the most ideal server for participants in the match.
- Players now automatically leave their multiplayer party when they exit the matchmaking screen.
- The map seeds from recorded games can now be used to generate the same map in the Scenario Editor.