Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Update 34483 is a patch in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, released on January 15th 2020. It addresses crash fixes, performance optimizations, game improvements, and some new features.
Changes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Implemented several performance optimizations for lower-end systems.
- Added a performance setting to select how much Foliage is displayed in the game (the Eye Candy option in the settings menu).
- Added the ability to send cross-platform invitations to join a match.
- Improved the rate at which game lobby settings communicate and replicate to other clients.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Added a pop-up displaying the player's ELO changes following a ranked match.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Implemented fixes to address several game crashes.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the lobby browser from properly refreshing.
- Implemented a potential fix for firewall issues with LAN servers on certain setups.
- Improved loading times when starting up the game.
- Improved the contrast of text lettering on several screens.
- Fixed several minor UI and localization errors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.