Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Update 28529 is a patch in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, released on August 28th, 2019. It addresses issues with the multiplayer lobby and match setup, Villager pathfinding, region selection, and some other areas.
Changes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The game no longer auto-pauses when switching focus away from the game.
- Fixed a rare issue that resulted in an ‘Unable to setup storagePoint’ error when launching the game.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the collision size of Villagers to improve resource collection/pathfinding.
- Ranked games now require even teams before they can be started.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- The multiplayer region now correctly defaults to the detected region of the host.
- Fixed an issue where the last player to join a ranked lobby was incorrectly muted.
- Fixed a rare issue where pressing the ESC key would not exit out of the Tech Tree overlay.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.