Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Update 11 is a patch in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, released on June 6, 2019. It addresses improvements and bug fixes.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Elo values would not display correctly in the multiplayer lobby.
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to always display unit health bars and selection rectangles during matches.
- Fixed a rare issue where players could no longer age up after cancelling the upgrade.
- Fixed a rare crash caused by pausing multiplayer matches while in co-op mode.
- Implemented various UI fixes.
- Implemented several small bug fixes, as well as performance and stability improvements.
Competitive[edit | edit source]
- The Global Queue is now enabled by default. This can be turned off via the Options menu.
- Matches with unlocked teams enabled can no longer be played as a ranked match
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.