GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Update 10807 is a patch in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition, released on December 17, 2020.
- Changed the default hotkey for "Attack Move" from CTRL+SHIFT+Z to Spacebar to address an issue with issuing the command to moving units. As a result, the "Find Selected" action has been moved to CTRL+Spacebar.
- Added safeguards to prevent players from Aging-Up or researching technologies from any building. Buildings will now check to ensure that they have the permissions to research the given technology.
- The "sooo good" cheat is now properly disabled between different matches.
- Units can no longer be ordered to garrison in a buildings while it is under construction. This is to prevent the accidental "auto-garrison" of builders by SHIFT+queueing the order while it is being built.
- Chasqui will no longer auto-garrison inside a Tambo they were recently tasked to build.
- Fixed an issue which could result in Town Centers activating stealth mode (i.e. disappearing) on Malaysian-themed maps.
- Fixed an issue where quickly double-clicking different "Find Unit" hotkeys would fail to perform the latter commands.
The Art of War
- Added the victory conditions of each scenario to the The Art of War menu so players understand the objectives before entering the challenge.
- Algiers: Renamed the Home City to Cherchell.
- Chuvash Cape: Fixed an issue which prevented the scenario from ending in defeat until the starting Flat-bottomed Boats were destroyed, even if all land military units were lost.
- Strange Alliances (Blood, Ice, and Steel – Act II): Stuart Black is no longer listed as an enemy, as he is, in fact, an ally.
- Colonel Washington (Blood, Ice, and Steel – Act II): Removed an errant response offered by Ká:nien to John Black that did not belong in the scene.
- Saratoga (Fire and Shadow – Act I): The AI players will now construct forts on any difficulty, and will no longer play as passively or defensively during the scenario.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent the Town Center Rickshaw from spawning when playing Nomad on the Baja California or Central Plain maps.
- Fixed an issue where, on occasion, the AI could trigger two different revolutions.
Lobbies and matchmaking
- Player tooltips are now visible in Ranked party matchmaking.
- Fixed the display of player names when loading into a ranked match.
- The 20 Minute Treaty game mode is no longer checked by default when queuing for a ranked match.
- The previous game Mode and Rules will now be preserved across matches.
- Team colors will now match the player colors when there's only one player per team. For games with more than two players, team colors will be assigned at random.
- Improved the color randomization in Ranked matches to prevent duplicate assignments from breaking the game.
- The multiplayer lobby browser can now (properly) be sorted by games with/without a password, or by server region.
- The 'Reset All Filters' button now refreshes all fields in the multiplayer lobby, whereas previously missing the 'Region' setting.
- The leaderboard is now auto-refreshed when opened to avoid the display of outdated results. Note that there may still be a short delay between the end of a match and leaderboard update.
- Overlays such as the multiplayer leaderboard will no longer "stick" if the game loses focus (e.g. ALT+Tab) while it is open.
- Fixed instances where the 'View Profile' button could not be clicked, such as in the friends list and chat window.
- Significantly improved the aggression of computer players in team games.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the AI from constructing Trading Posts along trade routes.
- Military units will no longer swap to melee mode when it is only the *slightly* better option than the default ranged mode.
- Added new Age-up strategies for each civilization.
- AI-controlled players will now construct additional military buildings when needed.
- AI-controlled players will no longer send Fort Wagons unless playing defensively.
- Swapped out certain underutilized Home City cards from AI player decks.
- The cvPlayerToAttack variable can now be used to prioritize which players this AI will attack.
- German (DE): Adjusted the width of text in the Ranked Game Search menu to avoid truncation.
- Custom maps can now be played via an installed mod.
- When browsing the lobby browser, a new popup will alert players running mods that they will need matching mods to join a match with mods enabled.
- A warning message will now appear when joining a multiplayer match with mods enabled.