The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Burmese: Two-Man Saw is free.
- Chinese: Two-Man Saw is 20% cheaper.
- Portuguese: Researching Two-Man Saw is 30% faster.
- Vietnamese: Two-Man Saw costs .
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Rise of the Rajas[edit | edit source]
- Vietnamese: Two-Man Saw costs the regular price.
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- Vietnamese: With Update 35584, Two-Man Saw costs no wood.
- Portuguese: With Update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||The large two-man saw allowed two men to work together taking down a tree and increased the productivity of both. One man pulled the saw toward him with both hands and cut the tree. The second man rested but kept his hands on the saw. When the first man finished his pull, the second man pulled the saw back and the first man rested. The two-man saw cut with each back and forth motion and had big teeth and cut deeply, bringing trees down in quick time. Because each operator could use two hands when pulling, they could handle the large size and pull.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.