Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Town Patrol is a defensive technology in Age of Empires II available at the Town Center upon reaching the Castle Age. Once researched, it increases the Line of Sight for all buildings (except walls, Gates, Farms, and Fish Traps) by +4.
- Byzantines: Town Patrol is free and researched instantly.
- Chinese: Town Patrol is 15%/20% cheaper in the Castle/Imperial Age.
- Persians: Town Patrol is researched 15%/20% faster in the Castle/Imperial Age.
- Portuguese: Town Patrol is researched 30% faster.
The Age of Kings
- Town Patrol costs 300F/200G.
- Town Patrol cost changed to 300F/100G.
Dawn of the Dukes
|“||As communities grew they had more to defend and more resources with which to defend. The town watch grew into a town patrol usually provided by the local lord as part of his responsibility for the community’s safety. Town patrols ranged far from the community to crossing points or passes where enemies might appear. Longer ranged patrols meant earlier warnings and more time for preparation against attack.||”|