The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Titan Age is the fifth and final Age in Age of Mythology: The Titans. Instead of researching a technology of the same name like the previous Ages, players reach this Age by researching the Secrets of the Titans technology. The Titan Age also differs from the previous Ages in the following ways:"You have unlocked the secrets of the Titans! Find and dig out the lost Titan Gate to unleash their terrible power!"—Age up text in Age of Mythology
- It does not give players the choice of minor gods.
- It does not require the construction of a building to be researched.
- It does not give damage or health bonuses to Mercenary (Cavalry), Shade, Physician, or heroes.
- It does not grant access to any new buildings, units or technologies.
- The god power granted when reaching this Age is the same for all civilizations: Titan Gate, which then again allows the creation of a Titan.
The Titans Edit
- Once a player has begun advancing to the Titan Age, all other players will be notified with the following message: Player's name has begun researching the secrets of the Titans.
"The Atlanteans, once ruled by the Titans, were the only mortals who survived the Titanomachy. They survived, only to face persecution at the hands of the rash Olympians. Poseidon was given Atlantis as his kingdom and the proud Atlanteans, rather than flee their homeland, bent to the will of the new gods.
In time, Poseidon's mind was poisoned against his brother Zeus as the whisperings of Kronos and the other Titans, whose voices could still be heard in Atlantis, promised him power and dominance over lesser gods.
Their whispers told Poseidon how to breach the prison of Tartarus. His attempt brought disaster to Atlantis as Zeus struck down his brother and the passage to Tartarus that lay beneath Atlantis. The Atlanteans were exiles and renounced allegiance to any god, but they remember the whispers of the Titans...."
|Ages in Age of Mythology|
|Archaic Age · Classical Age · Heroic Age · Mythic Age · Titan Age|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.