The Viceroy is an Industrial Age politician in Age of Empires III, available to the British, Dutch, Germans, and Portuguese. As soon as the player advances to the Industrial Age by choosing him, the following appears in the Home City shipment point:
- British – 5 Settlers and 500 food
- Dutch – 5 Settlers and 400 coin
- Germans – 3 Settler Wagons and 300 wood
- Portuguese – 6 Fishing Boats and 400 wood
Before the Definitive Edition, The Viceroy is available to the Germans at a level 20 Home City and the Dutch at a level 40 Home City, and ships 4 Settlers along with the following units:
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Age of Empires III[edit | edit source]
- The Viceroy ships 4 Settlers.
- British: The Viceroy also ships 3 Grenadiers.
- Dutch: The Viceroy also ships 3 Ruyters.
- Germans: The Viceroy also ships 3 Uhlans.
- Portuguese: The Viceroy also ships 3 Dragoons.
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- British: The Viceroy now ships 5 Settlers and 500 food.
- Dutch: The Viceroy now ships 5 Settlers and 400 coin.
- Germans: The Viceroy now ships 3 Settler Wagons and 300 wood.
- Portuguese: The Viceroy now ships 6 Fishing Boats and 400 wood.
- Home City level requirement removed.
|Politicians in Age of Empires III|
|Commerce Age||The Governor · The Inventor* · The Logistician* · The Naturalist · The Philosopher Prince · The Quartermaster|
|Fortress Age||The Admiral of the Ocean Sea · The Adventurer · The Bishop · The Exiled Prince · The Gentleman Pirate · The Marksman · The Mercenary Contractor* · The Mohawk Statesman · The Scout · The Sergeant at Arms|
|Industrial Age||The Cavalry Marshal · The Engineer · The Grand Vizier · The King's Musketeer · The Logistician* · The Papal Guard* · The Tycoon · The Viceroy · The War Minister|
|Imperial Age||El Presidente · The General · The Inventor* · The Knight* · The Mercenary Contractor*|
|* introduced in the Definitive Edition|