|This article needs an image for it to be complete. Please locate and insert one.|
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Primary[edit | edit source]
- Help destroy the British on your side of the river.
- Find and destroy the British Fort Command building.
Secondary[edit | edit source]
Players[edit | edit source]
- John Black's Mercenaries (John Black's Mercenaries) - The player starts in the Fortress Age, with a stockpile of 200 food, 150 wood, 200 coin, with John Black, Kanyenke, 4 Highlanders and 4 Musketeers. The number of Uhlans and Iroquois Tomahawks vary according to the difficulty chosen by the player:
- On Easy and Moderate, the player start with 5 Uhlans and 6 Iroquois Tomahawks.
- On Hard, the player start with 4 Uhlans and 3 Iroquois Tomahawks.
As soon as the player destroys the British forces on their riverbank, some French buildings will be under their control, so they can create a base.
Allies[edit | edit source]
- French (French) - The French are being attacked by the British at the start of the scenario. If the player defeats the British on your riverbank, the French will give the control of some of their buildings. Sometimes they will send their troops to help the player destroy the British buildings.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- British (British) - The British attack the French on the French bank of the river at the start of the scenario, and possess a mighty fort and several buildings across the river.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
|This page or section may need to be cleaned up to reach a higher standard of quality.
As the cutscene ends and the level begins, the British have a large force inside the French town. The player should send their forces forward to assist the French as quickly as possible.
Afterwards, some of the buildings come under the player's control, so they can build up a base and prepare to assault the British base. Fortunately, the French will help protect the player's base, and send some assault forces of their own.
There is a second objective, to capture the Trade Route on the eastern side of the British fort. Doing this will earn a lot of experience, which will allow the player to send more Mercenaries from the Home City. With a few Artillery pieces at their side, they'll be very effective.
When the player has built up a large army (and possibly taken over the Trade Route), it's time to attack. Focus on taking out their troop-producing buildings, and use artillery against the British fortifications.