The Logistician is a Commerce Age and Industrial Age politician introduced in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition, available to various European civilizations (see below). Choosing him to advance to the next Age confers different benefits depending on the civilization and Age.
- If chosen to advance to the Commerce Age:
- British – Pikemen and Longbowmen can be trained at Outposts, and Manors now spawn Longbowmen instead of Settlers when built.
- Dutch – A Military Wagon and a Halberdier appears in the Home City shipment point and Halberdiers can be trained in the Commerce Age.
- French and Swedes – A Military Wagon and an Arsenal Wagon appears in the Home City shipment point.
- Germans – An Arsenal Wagon appears in the Home City shipment point, and all Exploration Age and Commerce Age Home City Cards ship an additional Uhlan.
- Portuguese – Crossbowmen, Pikemen, and Musketeers gain +1 range, and all three can be trained at Town Centers.
- Russians – A Military Wagon appears in the Home City shipment point, and Blockhouses now support 10 population instead of 5.
- Spanish – All Exploration Age cards, as well as Improved Buildings, Hot Air Balloons, Native Lore, and Extensive Fortifications, are shipped twice as fast; ships 200 food, 100 wood, 100 coin as well.
- If chosen to advance to the Industrial Age (British, Dutch, Ottomans, and Russians), a Fort Wagon appears in the Home City shipment point.
|Politicians in Age of Empires III|
|Commerce Age||The Governor · The Inventor* · The Logistician* · The Naturalist · The Philosopher Prince · The Quartermaster|
|Fortress Age||The Admiral of the Ocean Sea · The Adventurer · The Bishop · The Exiled Prince · The Gentleman Pirate · The Marksman · The Mercenary Contractor* · The Mohawk Statesman · The Scout · The Sergeant at Arms|
|Industrial Age||The Cavalry Marshal · The Engineer · The Grand Vizier · The King's Musketeer · The Logistician* · The Papal Guard* · The Tycoon · The Viceroy · The War Minister|
|Imperial Age||El Presidente · The General · The Inventor* · The Knight* · The Mercenary Contractor*|
|* introduced in the Definitive Edition|