Scenario instructions Edit
Starting conditions Edit
- Starting age: Imperial Age
- Starting resources: 2500 food, 2000 wood, 1500 gold, 2000 stone
- Population limit: 160
Main objectives Edit
- Wait until your armies gather.
- Destroy 4 Huaman Karpa castles.
- Defeat Andahuaylas or Abancay.
- Kill Anccu Hualloc.
- Send a military unit to the collas.
- Send 8 villagers to the priests.
- You are restricted to a population of 160.
- Several rivers cross this area, so it could be a good idea to train warships.
- Player (Incas) - Starts in two parts of the map, the south and the east. Initially begins with some Villagers, Eagle Warriors, Crossbowmen and Slingers.
- Huaman Karpa (Incas) - Has a heavily defended base in the northern part of the map and will frequently attack with Rams, Trebuchets, Pikemen and Crossbowmen.
- Andahuaylas (Incas) - Has a base in the western part of the map and will frequently attack with Slingers, Skirmishers, and Pikemen. The Andahuaylas will also be especially adverserial in the water, as they frequently make War Galleys and Demolition Ships.
- Abancay (Incas) - Has a heavily defended base in the middle of the map, between Huaman Karpa and the Anccu Hualloc Army faction. Will frequently attack with Crossbowmen, Rams, Scorpions, Elite Skirmishers, Kamayuks and Pikemen.
- Anccu Hualloc Army (Incas) - Has a moderately sized and defended base consisting of a castle, some towers and a garrison of Jaguar Warriors, Long Swordsmen, Crossbowmen and Elite Skirmishers. Seldom attacks the player and often used to protect Anccu Hualloc.
- Anccu Hualloc (Incas) - Only consists of a few units, including the Anccu Hualloc hero unit. Destruction of this faction will lead to an almost immediate defeat of the Anccu Hualloc Army faction.
Neutral → Ally (Dependent) Edit
- Collas (Incas) - Consists of some units including Jaguar Warriors and some Rams. The faction serves as the "reinforcements" for the player, which would later turn to the player's control if a unit is sent to meet the faction.
- Priests (Incas) - Consists of a small encampment including some priests and a temple holding 2 Relics. The faction do not actively attack the player and is willing to help if 8 Villagers have been sent to their temple, which would then award players with the priests in their temple base and 2 Relics.
Build up the base from both south and east of the map - note that the two regions are unconnected until the player defeats Anccu Hualloc. A strong start here is essential. At each base, set two Villagers to complete the huts and two Villagers to build the Town Center. Afterwards, immediately build a Monastery and have each train two Monks. While doing this, scout the map to find two Relics near the southern base and a priest convent that will join the player if they donate 8 Villagers. The player will need to defend the two Relics while the Monks get there quickly.
After the Monasteries are complete, build one Castle at each base. The player will be attacked by small armies that shouldn't be much of a threat against a Castle until late-game when they start building Trebuchets. After the Castles are done, send 8 Villagers from the northeastern base to the priests to get 9 priest units (can't carry Relics or convert) as well as two Relics. Send the two Monks to get these two Relics, bringing the total to four.
With a Castle (maybe garrisoned with archers?) defending each base, the player should have a pretty solid defense. Once the population is almost capped, posture to attack the central enemy and send one unit to trigger Calla to attack the central base. Once the player destroys the castle, Anccu should appear, and if the player kills him, the entire base will surrender - so prioritize this, doing it quickly will minimize losses.
With one enemy down and a very strong economy, it should only be a matter of time at this point. Destroy the central gates and use the remaining walls to create a forward base while assaulting the two remaining northern enemies. Keep producing units to win.
Note: as soon as the player builds a ship, Andahuaylas will double down on their navy. So do this with caution. Perhaps defend the river with a few towers which their navy is ill-equipped to deal with.