- Dracula must survive.
Later objectives Edit
- Bring Dracula to Sultan Murad II at his castle of Edirne and select the sultan to speak with him.
- Board the ship at the Edirne docks.
- Bring Dracula to the chieftain of the Wallachian village (marked on the map to the norhtwest) and select the chieftain to speak with him.
- Travel to Voivod Jakub's castle and speak to him. (4.1: Liberate the town to the south by destroying the military tower there and killing the Danesti general. Then return to Jakub.)
- Seek out Voivod Danislav. (5.1: Travel to Danislav's city (marked on the map to the northwest) and liberate it by destroying all the miliary buildings there (barracks, archery range, stable and blacksmith) and killing all enemy troops. Then return to Danislav.)
- Seek Voivod Istvan in his city to the far north. (6.1 In 3 minutes, Vladislav II will attack Istvan's city. Defeat the attacking forces and then raze his military camp to the southeast to the ground. Then return to Istvan.)
- Defeat Vladislav II's army.
- Sail east to Moldova and disembark at their harbor. Garrison all four lords in the castle and speak to its lord.
- Ottoman Empire (Turks) - Consists of the city of Edirne (Adrianopolis), as well as of Murad II and his Janissary guard.
- Voivod Jakub (Magyars) - The first Voivod to be encountered, and his domain. Must survive, and has to reach Moldova with the rest of the lords and Dracula in order to win.
- Voivod Istvan (Magyars) - The third Voivod to be encountered, and his domain. Must survive, and has to reach Moldova with the rest of the lords and Dracula in order to win.
- Voivod Danislav (Slavs) - The second Voivod to be encountered, and his domain. Must survive, and has to reach Moldova with the rest of the lords and Dracula in order to win.
- Local Wallachians (Huns) - Not relevant to the gameplay, outside of the first village encountered.
Enemy -> Ally -> Enemy -> Ally -> Enemy Edit
- Vladislav II (Magyars) - The main enemy of this scenario, their forces cause trouble to the local lords, and the player must destroy various of their forces, in order for the lords to support Dracula with troops. Also, commands the final army that must be destroyed, as well some Galleys that guard the waters between Moldova and Wallachia.
Vladislav II himself appears in the final battle as a renamed Kushluk with over 20 000 hp. Although not required, it is possible to kill him, but this has no effect whatsoever.
Neutral to enemy Edit
- Hungary (Magyars) - They will attack once the player comes close to crushing the final army of Vladislav II. Hungary's forces consist of a massive cavalry force, made up of heavy cavalry, Magyar Huszars and Cataphracts.
You are playing as Dracula, who is starting alone. You need to see the Ottoman Sultan Murad II outside his castle, before boarding on his Transport Ship to cross the river. The ship will crash against the rocks, but you will survive. You will meet a few Wallachian soldiers who will be yours. Then you need to meet the local chief at a Wallachian village nearby, and he will ask you to meet the three Voivods: Danislav, Istvan, and Jakub.
Go to Voivod Jakub first. He will ask you to destroy the military tower and the general in another small base of Vladislav, south of Jakub's city. March towards the village and you will see a band of guards patrolling the bridge, so you will need to go back to the market in the first Wallachian village and click on it to obtain a "powdered cart". Bring the cart into the enemy base. At this moment you become 'allied' with Vladislav and your army switches to the Otoman Empire. The cart may have trouble crossing the bridge, being obstructed by the marching guards, so you must manually charge him forward. Then bring the cart to the mine at the right to put arson and distract the guards. Then the cart will blow up himself together with the guards. You become 'enemies' with Vladislav again and your army switches back to you. As you get close to the tower, a group of soldiers will be waiting for you. Kill them, fulfill Jakub's tasks, and return to him. Obtain Jakub's troops.
Now that you have more soldiers, go to Voivod Danislav's village. Walk all the way west to the first Wallachian village, then north to Voivod Danislav's village. You will encounter a spy on the way. Voivod Danislav just fled his city under Vladislav's occupation, and will ask you to defeat Vladislav's army there. Kill all the enemies and destroy all the "military buildings" before Dracula returns to meet Danislav, then all of his soldiers become yours, while Danislav disappears.
You will encounter some enemie soldiers and buildings before reaching Istvan's base. When you get to Istvan's village, you will obtain some of his units, while he asks you to help him defend against Vladislav's army. You will have 3 minutes to prepare for Vladislav's attack.Then you must destroy all the buildings in the enemy base in the southeast of Istvan's base.
Bring your troops to move further southeast and meet the three Voivods there again. You become 'allied' with Vladislav again while you observe the battlefield. When you have finished talking to the Voivods, you will get all the soldiers and will have 3 minutes to prepare for a battle. Make sure all your 4 heroes survive.
As Vladislav's army is losing the battle, the Hungarian army comes in, and your 4 lords must flee to the southeast docks, board on a transport ship and meet another Local Wallachian lord at the eastern tip. Garrison all your 4 heroes into the castle and you win the scenario.