Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the revolutionary civilization. For other uses, see Texas.|
- Settlers become Volunteers instead of Revolutionaries.
- Levy/Conscription changed to the United States version which spawns Minuteman instead of Militiaman, available at Outposts and Forts as well, and can be used repeatedly but with a long global cooldown.
- Insurgentes, Soldados, and Salteadores are replaced by Volunteers, Regulars, and Sharpshooters, respectively.
- The General becomes Revolutionary General with a different model and portrait, but is otherwise identical.
- The Padre becomes Revolutionary Padre with a different model and portrait, but is otherwise identical.
Home City Cards
- Click for a list of Texan Home City Cards
- Purple: Shipment that can be sent an INFINITE number of times
|Texan Forts||Forts spawn units in batches instead of training them|
|The Alamo||Fortifications, buildings and walls spawn Minutemen when destroyed by an enemy; Ships 16 Minutemen|
|Robber Barons||Ships 1 Factory Wagon|
|2 Hacienda Wagons||Ships 2 Hacienda Wagons|
|Fortified Haciendas||Haciendas can use a ranged attack when garrisoned by villagers; Ships 1 Hacienda Wagon|
|Old Three Hundred||Ships 1 Citizen (Settler) for each building you have constructed; Citizens enabled at the Town Center for 70 coin|
|Liberation March||Infantry, cavalry, and shock infantry get +5% speed and train time -35%|
|4 Culverins||Ships 4 Culverins|
|2 Heavy Cannons||Ships 2 Heavy Cannons|
|14 Sharpshooters||Ships 14 Sharpshooters|
|15 Regulars||Ships 15 Regulars|
|Heavy Fortifications||Grants all defensive buildings' upgrades and technologies (if not already)|
|Gonzales Guns||Each Town Center and Fort spawns 1 Napoleon Gun|
|2 Fort Wagons||Ships 2 Fort Wagons; Fort build limit +2|
|1 Ironclad +1 Steamer||Ships 1 Ironclad and 1 Steamer|
|1 Ironclad||Ships 1 Ironclad|
|Texas Army||Imperial Volunteers, Regulars, and Sharpshooters upgrades are free but takes 4 times as long to be researched|
|Texas Statehood||Ships 1 State Capitol Wagon; State Capitol and its technologies are available|
|Texas Marines||Upgrades Minutemen to Marines (Minutemen with +1,100% siege attack, +2.0× multiplier against artillery and +3.0× multiplier against ships, and no longer degenerate hit points)|
|Texas Navy||Imperial Men-'o-War and Ironclad upgrades are free|
|Land of Burnet||Inspiring Flags get +70 AOE and also increases the hit points of units by 10%|
- Texas formed part of Mexico from the consolidation of the independence (1821) until the formation of the Republic of Texas (1836), annexed by the United States of America in 1846.
|Revolutionary leaders and nations in Age of Empires III|
|Bernardo O'Higgins · Francisco de Paula Santander · George Washington · José Bonifácio de Andrada e Silva · José de San Martín · Miguel Hidalgo · Simón Bolívar · Toussaint L'Ouverture|
|European||Argentina · Barbary States · Brazil · Canada · Chile · Egypt · Finland · Gran Colombia · Haiti · Hungary · Indonesia · Mexico · Peru · Romania · South Africa · United States|
|Mexican||Baja California · California · Central America · Maya · Rio Grande · Texas · Yucatán|