Supplies is a technology in Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition that can be researched at the Barracks once the Feudal Age is reached. Once researched, it decreases the food cost of the Militia line units by 15.
With the introduction of Supplies, Tracking was removed from the game, and Supplies took its place as the Feudal Age Barracks technology. Note that Tracking functionally remains in the game and its effect (+2 Line of Sight for all infantry) is automatically granted once the Feudal Age is reached.
Since Supplies costs 75 food, this technology starts to pay out food-wise if more than 5 Militia line units are trained after researching it.
Despite lacking access to Supplies, the Goths have the cheapest Militia line in the game due to their civilization bonus that lowers the cost of infantry by 20%/25%/30%/35% in Dark/Feudal/Castle/Imperial Age.
- A team containing Goths: Researching Supplies is 20% faster.
- Initial research cost is 150 food, 100 gold.
- Initially, Supplies was available to all civilizations but the Goths. As of update 37650, the Chinese, Cumans, Huns, Khmer, Lithuanians, Mayans, Mongols, and Tatars can no longer research it.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
- Slavs: Supplies is free.
Dawn of the Dukes
- Despite being introduced in the Definitive Edition, only one of the new civilizations introduced, the Bulgarians, have access to it.