Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Burgundians: Can research Stone Shaft Mining in the Feudal Age. Stone Shaft Mining costs -50% food.
- Chinese: Stone Shaft Mining is 15%/20% cheaper in the Castle/Imperial Age.
- Portuguese: Stone Shaft Mining is researched 30% faster.
- Vietnamese: Stone Shaft Mining costs .
Rise of the Rajas
- Vietnamese: Stone Shaft Mining costs the regular price.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
- Vietnamese: With update 35584, Stone Shaft Mining costs no wood.
Lords of the West
|“||The demand for stone escalated rapidly when castles were being built across Europe, towns were being fortified, and the increasingly wealthy Roman Catholic Church began building its great cathedrals. Stone cutting became an important trade. New technology was needed to get to desirable stone because the easily reached surface sources were rapidly exhausted in some areas.||”|