The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Burgundians: Can research Stone Shaft Mining in the Feudal Age.
- Chinese: Stone Shaft Mining is 15%/20% cheaper in the Castle/Imperial Age.
- Portuguese: Stone Shaft Mining is researched 30% faster.
- Vietnamese: Stone Shaft Mining costs .
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Rise of the Rajas[edit | edit source]
- Vietnamese: Stone Shaft Mining costs the regular price.
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
- Vietnamese: With update 35584, Stone Shaft Mining costs no wood.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||The demand for stone escalated rapidly when castles were being built across Europe, towns were being fortified, and the increasingly wealthy Roman Catholic Church began building its great cathedrals. Stone cutting became an important trade. New technology was needed to get to desirable stone because the easily reached surface sources were rapidly exhausted in some areas.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.