The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the technology in Age of Empires II. For the technology in Age of Empires, see Stone Mining (Age of Empires).|
Stone Shaft Mining is the further upgrade of this technology.
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Burgundians: Can research Stone Mining in the Dark Age.
- Chinese: Stone Mining is 10%/15%/20% cheaper in the Feudal/Castle/Imperial Age.
- Portuguese: Stone Mining is researched 30% faster.
- Vietnamese: Stone Mining costs .
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Rise of the Rajas[edit | edit source]
- Vietnamese: Stone Mining costs the regular price.
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
- Vietnamese: With update 35584, Stone Mining costs no wood.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||The principal building material in Europe during the Dark Ages was wood, which was available in abundance. Next most useful was stone salvaged from decaying Roman buildings that no one knew how to repair. As civilization coalesced in this area once more, the construction trades revived and stone became more desirable and affordable as a building material. Stone mining, or quarrying, required technology for making stone-cutting tools and moving stone from the quarry to the building site.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.