The Sea Gate is an unconstructable defensive structure in Age of Empires II: The Conquerors. It allows passage through Sea Walls. Sea Gates are the only structures that cannot be found in the Scenario Editor.
Campaign appearances[edit | edit source]
- Barbarossa's March: Constantinople's north docks are protected by Sea Walls and Gates.
- The Walls of Constantinople: The Docks of Constantinople are protected by Sea Walls and Gates.
- The Fall of Rome: There are Sea Walls and Gates protecting the Docks of Aquileia.
- The Breath of the Dragon: Orsova is defended by a Sea Gate (with 400 health).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With The Forgotten, the game's data files reveal that the Sea Gate had its attributes altered and was converted into the Palisade Gate.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Unconstructable buildings in Age of Empires II|
|The Age of Kings|
|Bridge · Cathedral · Dome of the Rock · Great Pyramid · Mosque · Pavilion · Pyramid · The Accursed Tower · Sea Gate · Sea Tower · Sea Wall · The Tower of Flies · Trade Workshop · Yurt|
|Amphitheatre · Aqueduct · Arch of Constantine · City Gate · City Wall · Colosseum · Fire Tower · Fortified Palisade Wall · Fortress · Gol Gumbaz · Poenari Castle · Quimper Cathedral · Temple of Heaven · Wooden Bridge|
|The African Kingdoms|
|Barricade · Fence · Granary · Hut · Palace · Sea Fortification · Storage · Tent|
|Rise of the Rajas|
|Army Tent · Sanchi Stupa|
|The Last Khans (Definitive Edition)|
|Aachen Cathedral · Chain · Dormition Cathedral · Rock Church · Sankore Madrasah · Shrine · Tower of London|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.