The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Chain Mail Armor is the further upgrade of this technology.
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Scale Mail Armor costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Scale Mail Armor is 10%/15%/20% cheaper in the Feudal/Castle/Imperial Age.
- Incas: Scale Mail Armor benefits Villagers.
- Portuguese: Researching Scale Mail Armor is 30% faster.
Team bonuses[edit | edit source]
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Scale Mail Armor is faster.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||Scale mail armor was made of layers of rounded metal scales that overlapped each other in a cascade, something like a covering of overlapping leaves. This particularly protected the wearer from both missiles and hand weapons. A blow against scale mail armor was partially deflected and layers of scales absorbed much of the energy of the blow. Scale mail armor was an improvement over leather.||”|
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Initially, Blacksmiths work 50% faster. With update 42848, Blacksmiths work 80% faster.
- Bulgarians: With update 42848, Blacksmith technologies cost 50% less food.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.