Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Chain Barding Armor is the further upgrade of this technology.
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Scale Barding Armor costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Scale Barding Armor is 10%/15%/20% cheaper in the Feudal/Castle/Imperial Age.
- Portuguese: Researching Scale Barding Armor is 30% faster.
Team bonuses[edit | edit source]
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Scale Barding Armor is faster.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||Barding was armor placed on horses. Scale barding armor was made of layers of rounded metal scales that overlapped each other in a cascade. This partially protected the horse from both arrows and hand weapons. A blow against the armor was partially deflected, and the layers of scales absorbed much of the energy of the blow.||”|
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Initially, Blacksmiths work 50% faster. With update 42848, Blacksmiths work 80% faster.
- Bulgarians: With update 42848, Blacksmith technologies cost 50% less food.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.