|This article needs an image for it to be complete. Please locate and insert one.|
|This article or section is a stub. You can help the Wiki by expanding it.|
Russo-Turkish Wars is a historical map released with Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition - Knights of the Mediterranean.
- Win by Trade Monopoly
- Capture Factories and Fixed Guns
Players starts with a Command Post instead of a Town Center. It can train Military Wagons and features four special technologies:
- Railway Net: Faster shipment and Trading Posts can get shipments
- First Line Help: Cheaper Field Hospitals
- 1: Faster artillery and infantry movement
- Renegade Janissaries: Ships Janissaries and 1 Great Bombard
Players also starts with a Dock Wagon, a Supply Depot, and some tents. The population is limited to 100.
- The Russo-Turkish wars (or Ottoman–Russian wars) were a series of twelve wars fought between the Russian Empire and the Ottoman Empire between the 16th and 20th centuries. It was one of the longest series of military conflicts in European history. Except for the war of 1710–11 and the Crimean War, which is often treated as a separate event, the conflicts ended disastrously for the Ottoman Empire; conversely, they showcased the ascendancy of Russia as a European power after the modernization efforts of Peter the Great in the early 18th century.
- While considered a separate conflict, this historical map is based on the Crimean War (1853-1856).