World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Guard upgrades for units are free.
- Mortar and Horse Artillery are immediately available.
- Can revert into Mexico (and advance to the Imperial Age in the process) for food, wood, coin.
Home City Cards
- Click for a list of Rio Grandean Home City Cards
- Purple: Shipment that can be sent an INFINITE number of times
- Red: Shipment that can be sent twice
- Shipments that will be retained upon reverting to Mexico are denoted by an underlined name.
|Sierra Madre Republic||Ships 1 Settler for every 3 Revolutionaries lost before this card is sent (max. 85)|
|Nuevo Leon Militia||Ships 2 Revolutionaries for every Home City shipment sent including this one|
|Land of Canales||Inspiring Flags also increase the speed of units by 15%|
|Plan of Monterrey||[Plan] Turns all Settlers into Revolutionaries; Most unit shipments that have already been sent can be sent again|
|Factory||Ships 1 Factory Wagon|
|8 Settlers||Ships 8 Settlers|
|2 Hacienda Wagons||Ships 2 Hacienda Wagons|
|Leather Soldiers||Changes the coin cost of Soldados, Salteadores, Chinacos, and Dragoons to wood on the first time, and vice-versa on the second time|
|Liberation March||Infantry, Cavalry, and Shock Infantry get +5% speed and train time -35%|
|16 Revolutionaries||Ships 16 Revolutionaries|
|1 Fort Wagon||Ships 1 Fort Wagon; Fort build limit +1|
|1 Ironclad||Ships 1 Ironclad|
|8 Chinacos||Ships 8 Chinacos|
|8 Dragoons||Ships 8 Dragoons|
|9 Soldados||Ships 9 Soldados|
|3 Falconets||Ships 3 Falconets|
|4 Culverins||Ships 4 Culverins|
|Presidial Lancers||Chinacos get +15% attack and the Lance Charge ability|
|Cavalry Combat||Cavalry get +15% hit points and attack|
|Caballeros||Chinacos get +1 range and +1.0× multiplier against Infantry|
|Zapata Maneuvers||Chinacos get the Zapata Maneuver ability which allows them to go into stealth without losing speed|
|Bastimento||Infantry train time -25%; Revolutionary train time -50%|
- The Rio Grande Revolution refers to the separatist nation that insurgents who fought against the Centralist Republic of Mexico sought to establish in 1840 in northern Mexico, formed by the states of Coahuila, Nuevo León and Tamaulipas.
|Revolutionary leaders and nations in Age of Empires III|
|Bernardo O'Higgins · Francisco de Paula Santander · George Washington · José Bonifácio de Andrada e Silva · José de San Martín · Miguel Hidalgo · Simón Bolívar · Toussaint L'Ouverture|
|European||Argentina · Barbary States · Brazil · Canada · Chile · Egypt · Finland · Gran Colombia · Haiti · Hungary · Indonesia · Mexico · Peru · Romania · South Africa · United States|
|Mexican||Baja California · California · Central America · Maya · Rio Grande · Texas · Yucatán|