|This article is about the unit in Age of Mythology. For the similar unit in Age of Empires, see Raft (Age of Empires).|
"Yep, it's pretty much a Monkey on a Raft."—Rollover text
The Raft is a ship in Age of Mythology. It is identical in appearance to the Monkey Raft. Like a Transport Ship, units are able to garrison inside it. A Raft cannot transport as many units but it will be completely ignored by enemies.
- Can garrison 5 units.
- Enclosed Deck doubles unit carrying capacity.
- Copper Mail, Bronze Mail and Iron Mail decrease hack and crush vulnerability by 10%.
- Copper Shields, Bronze Shields and Iron Shields decrease pierce vulnerability by 10%.
WET WATER MAKE FUR WET.
MONKEY HATE WET FUR.
MONKEY MAKE RAFT.
RAFT KEEP MONKEY DRY.
MONKEY LOVE RAFT.
- The Raft is most likely either a cut campaign unit, a cut random map (specific set spawn, not trainable) unit, or a cut cheat unit. It is practically identical to both the Transport Ship, and Monkey Raft, both using both of their assets as it was never developed beyond placeholder status. Below are examples of it being cut:
- The Raft differs from a Monkey Raft as it does not leave a trail of waves as it moves, while the Monkey Raft does.
- It shares the same icon as the Egyptian Transport Ship.
- The Raft can be upgraded with Conscript Sailors even though it cannot be trained from any building.
- The Raft shares identical History, models/textures, and description to the Monkey Raft.