Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||After the Revolutionary War, Americans pushed westward into the wilderness. It was a time of great change and technical progress - the dawn of the Industrial Age - and nothing would ever be the same.||”|
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Primary pbjectives[edit | edit source]
- Build Trading Posts on all the sites along the Trade Route.
Secondary Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Ally with any Native Americans in the area.
Players[edit | edit source]
- Amelia Black (United States) - The player starts in a small base in the northwest part of the map. Their starting units consist of Amelia Black, Major Cooper, 3 Musketeers, some Railroad Workers, and 21 Settlers. They control one of the four Trading Post sites on the map.
Enemy[edit | edit source]
- St. Louis Rail Co. (United States) - The only enemy of the scenario. They start in the west with a similarily-sized base, with an Explorer as their only hero unit. They also control one of the trading post sites, guarded by a small force and some Outposts.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
|This article or section is a stub. You can help the Wiki by expanding it.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of the few scenarios in the game where the enemy has an Explorer, along with The Rescue.
- One of the first things the enemy will do in this scenario is to rescue an Cherokee Rifleman from a treasure.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.