The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Plate Barding Armor is a technology in Age of Empires II that can be researched at the Blacksmith once the Imperial Age is reached. Once researched, it increases cavalry armor and pierce armor by +1/+2.
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Plate Barding Armor costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Plate Barding Armor is 20% cheaper.
- Spanish: Plate Barding Armor costs no gold.
Team bonuses[edit | edit source]
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Plate Barding Armor is faster.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||Armor made of large metal plates was the best defense obtainable against missiles and hand weapons. It was stronger and absorbed more energy. Large sheets of hammered steel were fashioned to fit the body of the horse.||”|
Changelog[edit | edit source]
The Forgotten[edit | edit source]
- Indians: Can research Plate Barding Armor.
Definitive Edition'[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.