Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Plate Barding Armor is a technology in Age of Empires II that can be researched at the Blacksmith once the Imperial Age is reached. Once researched, it increases cavalry armor and pierce armor by +1/+2.
- Bulgarians: Plate Barding Armor costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Plate Barding Armor is 20% cheaper.
- Portuguese: Researching Plate Barding Armor is 30% faster.
- Spanish: Plate Barding Armor costs no gold.
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Plate Barding Armor is faster.
- Neither of the two civilizations introduced in Dawn of the Dukes have access to Plate Barding Armor.
|“||Armor made of large metal plates was the best defense obtainable against missiles and hand weapons. It was stronger and absorbed more energy. Large sheets of hammered steel were fashioned to fit the body of the horse.||”|
- Indians: Can research Plate Barding Armor.
- Indians: With update 42848, they can no longer research Plate Barding Armor.
- Bulgarians: Initially, Blacksmiths work 50% faster. With update 42848, Blacksmiths work 80% faster.
- Bulgarians: With update 42848, Blacksmith technologies cost 50% less food.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.