Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Patch 5.8 is a patch in Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas, released on September 6, 2018. It was the last patch released for the HD Edition.
- (Elite) Elephant Archers +2 archer armor vs anti-archer attacks (from -2 to 0).
- (Elite) Elephant Archers -2 armor vs anti-cavalry archer attacks (from 0 to -2).
- Eagle Scout training time in Castle Age +3s (from 32s to 35s), same as Eagle Warrior.
- Incan free Llama bonus is no longer tied to the scout; requires Town Center on nomad-style maps.
- Vietnamese reveal enemy bonus no longer works in full tech tree games.
- Malay infinite Fish Trap bonus no longer works in full tech tree games.
- Khmer no-building-requirement bonus no longer works in full tech tree games.
- Teuton team bonus no longer overrides Faith technology in post-Imperial Age start games.
- Fixed the issue with Siege Workshops not receiving extra HP and armor in the Imperial Age.
- Fixed the issue causing the attack sound of Galleons to not play.
- Fixed the issue with buildings placed on desert, cracked terrain not receiving a bonus damage when being attacked.
- Hunting Dogs effect no longer appears in games with starting ages later than Dark Age.
- Villagers and towers do a reduced bonus damage vs walls before Castle Age.
- Watch Towers, Guard Towers, and Keeps cost +25w.
- Siege Tower collision size changed from 0.50 to 0.45.
- Coinage moved up to Castle Age, Banking moved up to Imperial Age.
- Couriers cost +200 food, 400 gold (from 400 food, 200 gold to 600 food, 600 gold).
- Italian Fishing Ship cost bonus reduced to 15% (from 20%).
- Khmer receive Arbalester upgrade.
- Mayan farmers work at closer speed to the farmers of other civilizations.
- (Elite) Arambai cost changed to 80 wood, 60 gold (from 50 wood, 60 gold).
- (Elite) Karambit Warrior cost changed to 30 food, 15 gold (from 25 food, 10 gold).
- Vietnamese archer HP bonus changed to immediate +20% HP to foot archers (instead of the staggered effect).
- (Elite) Rattan Archers +5 HP.
- Korean faster building fortifications bonus is reduced for towers (similar to how the Spanish building bonus is reduced for Wonders).
- Mamelukes receive 5 less damage from Halberdiers.
- Fire Galleys do 1 damage to Fishing Ships (reduced from 3).
- Villagers and towers no longer do reduced damage against walls before Castle Age.
- (Elite) Camel Archers training time +4s (from 21s to 25s).
- Indian camels no longer receive +1 melee armor bonus.
- Slavic farming bonus is closer to the intended +15% value (multiplier reduced from 1.31 to 1.28)