||This article needs an image for it to be complete. Please locate and insert one.|
- See here for a full list of articles needing images.
- Temporarily disabled 'sn-wall-targeting-mode' that was causing some synchronization issues when the AI attacked walls.
- Fixed an issue where villagers were sometimes stuck in building foundation by fixing the logic that tells the unit where it can go.
- Fixed old saved games so they are now compatible with 3.6 by updating the loading save game code so it can recognize the older and current save files.
- Fixed two campaign scenarios where the AI would resign at the start of the game in certain cases of wonder construction.
- Fixed a scenario editor crash when generating maps repeatedly due to incorrect calculations in player counts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.