GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- As the 12th century comes to a close, India is divided between the ruling Rajput clans. One of them, the Chauhans, have just been blessed with a new king. His name is Prithviraj and his determination to unite the rival states is unprecedented.But what happens when he falls in love with the daughter of his enemy? And does he have the strength to stop a full-scale Muslim invasion from the west?
- Added Campaign 6.
- Added Intro and outro slide text for Campaign’s 1 – 4 in additional languages.
- Added some new random map types for "capture the relic" mode.
- Speed changes through triggers are now percent based instead of absolute speed values (eg. 1 = 10%).
General bug fixing and features for upcoming AI adjustments
- Players can no longer make buildings move by increasing their speed with a trigger.
- Campaign chat dialogues no longer overflow a buffer (increased the size of the buffer).
- Text positioning on some Forgotten intro slides in various languages has been adjusted.
- AI players are now more likely to attack players that control the hill in a "King of the Hill" game.
- The AI has been reprimanded for overzealously constructing buildings in the Attila the Hun campaign.
- The "STEPPE-MAP" AI symbol is now defined when playing on a Steppe-type random map.
- Dead monks carrying a relic in "capture the relic" mode no longer have line of sight issues.
- Range change triggers now also change search radius and line of sight.
- When the host of a lobby is sent an invitation to another lobby an error message now appears to reduce 'dead lobies' being listed.
- Dropped players are now able to join saved games that they participated in before dropping.
- Text input panels should no longer appear over the Steam interface.
- The in-game music no longer plays when saving and exiting a multiplayer game.
- Players who start a quick match lobby with the "any” size will now be matched correctly with others.
- When the AI is attacking a boar, villagers that are too low in health will not be sent.
- When the AI is attacking a boar, the villager being attacking will garrison in the nearest town center.
- Players should now see restore lobbies of games in which they participated in the lobby browser.
- AI names will now be set correctly when multiple AIs have their civilization set to "mirror".
- When AIs are assigning forward builders the game no longer crashes.
- When players spam the chat window the game no longer crashes, still, nobody likes spammers - be nice.
- The focus-player and target-player wildcards should now work correctly (in AI scripts).
- Monasteries no longer appear in capture the relic maps.
- We like people being friendly, but players no longer spawn too close together in Hill Fort capture the relic games.
- Players no longer spawn in odd places when "team together" was disabled.
- Filter dropdowns should be filled correctly when returning to the lobby after previously switching to the "skill" filter in the multiplayer lobby.
- Buildings that are marked as "invulnerable" now get unit AIs (This fixes an issue where AI players could not build monks out of monasteries in "capture the relic" mode).
- Up-pending-objects should now handle unit line types correctly (This should fix a crash players were seeing when the AI reached Imperial Age).
- Dead monks carrying a relic in "capture the relic" mode will now issue a notification that the relic was dropped.
- Placing the mouse over the edge of the screen no longer causes the "resize" cursor to continue displaying until the user placed the mouse over the game world.
- Loading a saved game from a campaign with custom unit names no longer causes those unit names to become "Select the Outpost to fire the Trebs".
- Refreshing the lobby browser with the "friends" filter no longer displays games that are not created by their friends or that have already started.
- The game no longer receives lobby updates for lobbies that the player is no longer in (eg. renaming a quick match lobby no longer results in corrupted lobby options after starting a new lobby).
- Resolved several AI errors that caused games to crash.
- Tributes to neutral or enemy players functions properly in single player and disabled for multiplayer.