Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Patch 2.6 is a patch Age of Empires II HD, released on July 26, 2013. It introduces a variety of bug fixes.
- Mayans have their eagle warrior back (instead of a scout cavalry).
- Detailed ELO information can be displayed in the main menu while in the multiplayer section. You can mouse over it for even more detailed information.
- ELO rankings now show up in the lobbies, and update appropriately depending on mode.
- Whenever you complete a match, you will get details about how your ELO rankings were effected. It will also detail reasons why ELO rankings wouldn't have changed too, such as playing a game containing AIs, or aborting a match before the time limit elapsed.
- The Steam Overlay should no longer interfere with frame rate issues.
- Games will not effect ELO until the game has been played for 90 seconds. This has been reduced from 5 minutes in RM and 2 minutes in DM. Both modes are now 90 seconds based on game speed (i.e. 'fast' is 2.0 speed, so actual time is 45 seconds)
- History screen now plays correct sounds for each of the civs.
- In game event notifications for finding sheep, completing research, etc., are showing up again.
- The main menu ELO stats only calculate when you enter the multiplayer screen. If the stats appear incorrect, leave the menu and re-enter the menu and they should update. It can take a few seconds to retrieve them from Steam after starting a game or updating scores at the end of a match.
- There could be some overlap issues in the lobby screen to make room for the ELO, especially in some of the foreign languages.
- If you quit a game (vs resigning), you will not receive the popup message detailing any ELO changes.