Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Patch 2.4 is a patch in Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon, released on March 25, 2016.
General[edit | edit source]
- Selecting units with drag select should now correctly display the appropriate amount of units.
- Flying units can now correctly attack each other.
- Chinese Shared Settlement hotkeys should now be changeable.
- Chinese Caravans should now be affected by the Coinage upgrade.
- Tech Tree should now function correctly for the original campaigns. For example, the Earthquake icon should no longer appear in the Town Center for scenario 3 of the Fall of the Trident campaign.
- Mods should no longer crash when loading into gameplay if the file path exceeds 127 characters.
Data/balance updates[edit | edit source]
- Great Flood now constantly damages units while caught in the wave (units can garrison inside buildings to protect themselves).
- Great Flood wave does more damage to units whereas buildings suffer more damage from the initial impact.
- Call to Arms should no longer affect naval units.
- Call to Arms max number of human unit duplication had been lowered to 4 (from 5).
- Chinese Garden gather rate for food, wood and gold has been reduced by 5%.
- Chinese Peasant gather rate has been reduced by 5%.
- Chinese Peasants can no longer be bolted.
- Chinese Nü Wa Peasants cost reduction has been removed.
- Chinese Junks have had their HP reduced by 20.
- Chinese Scout Cavalry attack has been reduced by 50% in the Archaic Age.
- Chinese Immortals' attack has been reduced by 50% in the Archaic Age.
- Terracotta Warrior lethal dust now instantly deals 15 pierce damage (instead of dealing 10 pierce damage per second).
- Terracotta Warrior cost has been increased to 120 wood / 10 favor (from 90 / 8).
- Terracotta Warrior cost return on death has been reduced to an average of 20 wood / 2 favor (from 40 / 4).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.