Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Patch 2.3 is a patch in Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon, released on March 24, 2016.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- HOTFIX #1: The player can view games in the lobby once again. There was a timing issue that was exposed by having about 11 million Steam users online at any given time.
- Amphibious units can now traverse terrains properly once again.
- The game will no longer spontaneously pause due to breakpoints existing in some AI scripts.
- Desync tracking system will now generate logs when players play scenarios.
- The player cannot enable the desync tracking system in quickmatch (settings are ignored).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.