Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Patch 2.2 is a patch in Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon, released on March 23, 2016.
Desyncs[edit | edit source]
- Fix for rare Chinese Barrage god power desync. It was based on the meteor power, but wasn't using LandSfx, and that value was uninitialized, so when it became valid on one machine, it would desync (value had to be 0-900 out of a range of 4 billion). This was quite similar to the Restoration desync that was fixed in an earlier patch.
- Fix for rare desync involving Ulfsark starting units after being killed. May have affected other new units such as Alfred or any of the new DLC units, including the Chinese Town Center upon resign. Regenerating protoanimextents.dat file was needed (adding all new units since the Titans expansion shipped).
Mod manager[edit | edit source]
- Additive god powers and random map scripts now work again when they aren't contained within a versioned subfolder.
- Optimized startup time of mod manager and modded files are no longer listed twice (that was not the only optimization).
General[edit | edit source]
- Some fixes pertaining to tech trees and hotkeys in 2.0 were accidentally nuked by the introduction of the Version system in 2.1 and they are back.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.