Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Patch 2.2 is a patch in Age of Empires II HD, released on April 26,2013. It addresses a variety of bug fixes and improvements.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- New Options (vsync, mouselock, display mode)
- Vegetation anti-aliasing option (disabling may improve performance on some systems & resolve some ‘white screen’ issues on some unsupported video cards)
- “Full Desktop” requires multi-monitor of the same vertical resolution (to avoid visual truncation). You can still drag using the mouse window to span multiple monitors of different resolutions.
- Additional hotkeys for control groups (patch requires re-creation of hotkey file)
- Multiple building unit queue (select multiple buildings will distribute unit orders sequentially to each building)
- Various bugfixes (More detail at release)
- Various localization fixes
- Additional quick match options & fixes
Source[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.