GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Patch 2.1 is the first patch in Age of Empires II HD, released on April 23, 2013. It introduces a variety of bug fixes and improvements.
- Frame rate & performance improvements that increase frame rates up to 50% on low end machines and up to 500% on the high end systems previously experiencing frame rate issues.
- Windows DPI scaling no longer zooms the in-game perspective
- Default scroll speed increased
- Quitting a multiplayer game triggers a resignation instead appearing as a ‘drop’
- Private lobbies stay private
- Quick match no longer crashes
- Long Steam usernames no longer cause crash
- Hotkeys for multiplayer are correctly saved
- Lobby now enforces that you only play multiplayer with the same build version
- Visual indications of players in your lobby and in game who have low frame rate
- Better networking verification prior to entering game (prevents getting stuck on the voting screen)
- Performance warning if you have high ping to one other player who isn't host or if your data is being relayed
- Multiplayer quick match speed defaults to normal
- Multiplayer Lobby doesn't lock to a region for displaying games and allows for “far” region list inclusion. (Likely will not show games where players have exceedingly high pings to hosts that would result in multi-second delays)
- Achievements fix: Single player unlocks achievements properly