Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Patch 1.5 is a patch in Age of Mythology: Extended Edition, released on May 9, 2014.
Patchnotes[edit | edit source]
- Executable performance improvements. Some players had reported low frame rates with certain system configurations, especially with Nvidia mobile GPUs. This should address a number of those issues, however it is important to have a mobile GPU to ensure that the system is set to use it with the game's executable. This may also provide some improvement to multiplayer experiences for systems that were affected
- Hardware Audio subsystem adjusted. Again certain systems were experiencing performance degradation to how they used legacy audio acceleration. It will now default to more standard modern audio routing.
- Mod game content loading has been improved. Scenarios campaigns, saves, and replays downloaded through the workshop into the game can be played once the mod is enabled instead of manually moving files around out of the ‘mods’ folder.
- The mod manager has enabled support for additional model related file formats including .brg, .spr, .prt, .grn, and .lng filetypes
- Villagers granted to players in various campaign missions no longer are on strike and will gather resources.
- Certain double byte languages were displaying incorrect characters or ???? in game with several font settings. We’ve improved support to switching to those languages in game to re-load supported fonts. Enabling IME support may also help alleviate certain double byte language issues.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.