Patch 1.07 - fixes a crash, a couple ESO issues, and some balance concerns.
Client fixes Edit
- Fixed a memory overwrite caused by changing diplomacy settings with 12 players.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed advancing ages in two separate Town Centers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in rare circumstances involving loading save games multiple times.
- Fixed an exploit where shift-click trading had better rates than single-clicking at the Market.
- Fixed a multiplayer exploit that could cause the game to stall.
- Fixed an exploit that unfairly adjusted the camera view using console commands.
- Priests now properly recieve adjusted bonus damage in all cases.
- Added additional checks to prevent known hacks from working in multiplayer.
- Destroyed foundations no longer give a full refund to the builder. The refund is now scaled proportionally to the completion of the building, so a building that is 10% complete will only give back a 90% refund.
Unit balance adjustments Edit
NOTE: Save games from all previous versions will not be affected by the balance changes. Recorded games from all previous versions are still supported and will replay as before:
- All huntable animals converted by Set priests now have their damage reduced by 40%.
- Rhino, Aurochs, Elephant, Hyena, Ape, Gazelle and Boar of Set, when summoned or converted now all cost 1 more pop slot.
- All the huntable Set creatures had their hitpoints reduced by 35%.
- Ape of Set costs 1 more favor.
- Raiding Cavalry now receive only a 10% bonus to hitpoints and speed from Thundering Hooves.
- Raiding Cavalry now take 3 seconds longer to train.
- Poseidon stables cost an additional 10 wood.
- Ra priests now have a 5% empowerment boost when empowering villagers gathering resources.
- Greek docks cost 25 less wood.
- Ulfsarks pierce armor increased by 5%.
- Hill Forts cost increased by 50 for both wood and gold.
- Hill Forts attack range decreased by 2.
- Portable Ram hitpoints reduced by 35.
- Portable Ram speed decreased by .35.
- Siege Tower hitpoints reduced by 50.
Network and ESO fixes Edit
- Added compatibility support for Age of Mythology to communicate with The Titans expansion over Friends and Chat.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed users to hack their random map set in rated games.
- Fixed a bug in multiplayer where random teams were not really random.
- Added improved ESO connectivity support for NAT and ICS.
- Fixed a bug that was causing various data update issues; this includes the problem where players would sit at the search screen with the message ‘connecting…’ indefinitely.