Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Patch 1.05 is a patch for Age of Empires III.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Added Power Rating to ESO.
- Added Stand ground to the game.
- Attack move button and hotkey added.
- Hispaniola, a new random map, has been added.
- Recorded game playback improved significantly.
- Added Option for minimized multiplayer chat.
- Added games list filtering options.
- Added Option to save games list filter settings.
Client fixes[edit | edit source]
- Numerous fixes to the attack move command.
- Numerous balance changes.
- Numerous changes to Home City Cards.
- Deathmatch games now have reveal map on.
- Deathmatch - Starting crates removed from most maps.
- Fixed an issue where watching a recorded game overwrote Home Cities.
- Playing an old saved single player game should no longer revert the Home City to the older state.
- Ranged Cavalry Caracole now applies to all ranged cavalry.
- Native American Treaties card now creates the right number of Natives.
- Added support for removing the larger pause dialog. Add 'hidepopups' to the user.cfg.
- Added support for modifying custom random map names and text.
Network and ESO fixes[edit | edit source]
- Custom game setup now shows if a game is rated; not rated, no XP.
- Added mouse wheel scroll and double click functionality to numerous spots in ESO.
- Changing #players will unready everyone.
- Typing in chat and switching to a different ESO window no longer erases the text.
- Many Clan chat fixes.
- Clan change, players may only demote someone that is below their rank, they may only promote someone that is two ranks below them.
- Two players that do not have their routers properly set up can no longer join the same game.
- Fixed numerous issues with joining and creating a clan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.