Patch 1.03 - fixes an exploit, balance concerns and ESO issues.
Client fixes Edit
- Fixed an exploit that could give permanent LOS from building foundations.
- Fixed a potential memory overwrite.
- Spy no longer goes away when the spied unit constructs a building.
- Fixed a problem with IME cursor placement.
- When placing buildings, automatic alignment now works against other foundations as well as other buildings.
- Fixed a targeting issue with Walking Woods that could sometimes cause it to do nothing.
- When restoring a savegame, god power icons should be immediately visible.
- Fixed some positioning problems with the post-game timeline "tooltip diamond".
- Customized hotkeys are now reflected immediately in the UI help text.
- Long filenames should now display more properly in the load & save dialogs.
- In the editor, the "Set Tech Status" trigger now presents an alphabetized list of techs.
- Popup dialogs in the editor can now be dismissed with the ESC key.
Unit balance adjustments Edit
NOTE: Save games from versions 1.00, 1.01, 1.02 will not be affected by the balance changes. Recorded games from versions 1.00, 1.01, 1.02 are still supported and will replay as before:
- Egyptian First Age farming is slower; Plow restores the rate.
- Plow takes longer to research.
- Ra´s Chariot Archers and Camelry have a smaller hit point bonus.
- Ra´s Priests now empower gathering less than Pharaohs empower gathering.
- Mercenary Cavalry pierce and hack armor decreased.
- Build limits (max number you can have at one time) imposed on Mercenary (12) and Mercenary Cavalry (8).
- Mercenary and Mercenary Cavalry lifespans are 5 seconds shorter.
- Heavy Chariot, Camelry and War Elephant improvements are more expensive.
- Chariot speed decreased (Ra´s are still faster, but less fast than they were).
- Animals of Set cost 1 less pop slot.
- Heroes no longer get bonus damage vs. animals of Set.
- Set's Slingers have more hit points.
- Roc hack armor decreased (easier for Throwing Axemen to hit them).
- Roc speed decreased.
- Cyclops has more hit points.
- Poseidon's Towers produce only 1 Militia.