Patch 1.02 for Age of Mythology: The Titans is the second and largest update for the expansion pack. It fixes several client bugs and exploits and makes many gameplay balance adjustments.
Patch 1.02 – Fixed a few exploits, some bugs, and made a few balance adjustments.
- Fixed a database exploit.
- Fixed an exploit that could allow illegal market trades.
- Fixed an exploit involving relics that could sometimes generate free resources.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Son of Osiris, the 2nd Pharaoh and Ra Priests to empower the Titan Gate during construction.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to cancel upgrades at 99% and receive both the upgrade and the resources.
- Fixed a bug in recorded game playback where the "pause" text would be remain on-screen until the application was restarted.
- Added additional checks for zoom cheats.
Unit balance adjustments
NOTE: Save games from all previous versions will not be affected by the balance changes. Recorded games from all previous versions are still supported and will replay as before:
- Titan Gate build time increased by 10%
- Isis' major god bonus (10% cost reduction for techs) now excludes "Secrets of the Titans" and all Age up techs
- Turma and Turma Hero cost 5 more gold
- Minion damage (Ancestors god power) decreased by 2
- Promethean crush damage decreased by 3, cost increased by 10 gold
- Isis Monument protection radius reduced by 20%
- Valor's maximum number of units converted decreased to 3 military units and 1 Villager
- Fenris Wolf Brood speed boost reduced to 15%
- Fire Giant crush damage reduced by 5
- Katapeltes hit points reduced by 5
- Gaia's economy techs reduced by 10%
- Carnivora hit points increased by 25%
- Caladria speed increased by 1, heal rate increased by 25%, and range increased by 4
- Stymphalian Bird cost increased by 20 wood
- Ulfsark, Hoplite, Murmillo and Spearman receive damage bonus increase vs. Turma
- Heka Gigantes hit points increased by 150
- Contarius & Hero hit points increased by 10
- Rheia's Gift favor decreased by 5
- Horns of Consecration costs 5 less favor and 30 more gold
- Channels costs 75 less gold and 2 less favor
- Shades' hit points increased by 10
- Wadjet hit points increased by 20
- Cyclops speed increased by .3
- Minotaur speed increased by .2
- Norse favor trickle reduced in Deathmatch
- Atlantean Town Center build time reduced in Deathmatch
- Hersir Town Center build time reduced in Deathmatch