Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Patch 1.02 is a patch for Age of Empires III.
Client fixes[edit | edit source]
- New hotkey editor added to the game.
- New large map set.
- 5 new large versions of popular maps have been added.
- Fixed a sound crash issue.
- Fixed a bug with sound being choppy.
- Fixed some performance issues with boat battles.
- Fixed a D3D initialization error when launching the game.
- Fixed a bug where the auto-patcher text was impossible to read.
Network and ESO fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an bug where disconnecting a player would lock up the game.
- Switching Home Cities unchecks all players.
- Quick search now uses the Standard Map set.
- Fixed an issue where a user would get in a state that they could not host or join a game.
- Fixed a number of multiplayer exploits.
- New ESO privacy.
- Updated a number of error and user messages.
- Allow users to turn off enter/left chat messages on ESO.
- New user.cfg commands to assist with router and direct IP issues.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.