GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Patch 1.0.1 is a patch for the Mac version of Age of Mythology that improves GameRanger support and contains several client fixes.
- Quite a few of the changes in the updater help improve GameRanger support. In addition, the following specific changes were made:
- The initial connection process for GameRanger games is much more reliable now, especially when running behind a router.
- Added support for GameRanger Premium.
- Online games now work from dial-up connections.
- Startup movies are skipped when launching GameRanger games.
- The 1.01 version is now network compatible across all different language versions. English, French, and German versions can play network and online games.
- Both "delete" keys (the large one and the small one above the arrow keys) will now destroy units and buildings.
- Cmd-Shift-P will pause the game (useful for laptops).
- Occasionally the installer will leave a few files with truncated file names. The application now looks for these and renames them at launch time.
- Fixed a crash bug that occurred when you looked at the Help page for certain units (the "Giant Killer Einherjar", for example).
- Fixed a bug where units that have been hurled through the air (from a Meteor attack, for example) would sometimes stop right above the ground and stay there, helplessly flailing away.
- Fixed a bug where you could garrison units inside of the hero unit Amanra.
- Removed a few PC-specific items from the Options screen.
- Fixed the warning for saving over existing files for save games.
- Added support for the middle mouse button, which cycles through latest notifications.
- Added support for saving and loading files with "extended" characters with accent marks (this is mainly for foreign versions).
- Slight performance improvements.