The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Leather Archer Armor is the further upgrade of this technology.
Civilization bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: Padded Archer Armor costs 50% less food.
- Chinese: Padded Archer Armor is 10%/15%/20% cheaper in the Feudal/Castle/Imperial Age.
- Koreans: Leather Archer Armor is free.
- Portuguese: Researching Padded Archer Armor is 30% faster.
Team bonuses[edit | edit source]
- A team containing Bulgarians: Researching Padded Archer Armor is faster.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Definitive Edition[edit | edit source]
- Bulgarians: With update 42848, Padded Archer Armor costs 50% less food.
- Koreans: With update 42848, Padded Archer Armor is free.
- Bulgarians: Initially the Blacksmith works 50% faster. With update 42848, the Blacksmith works 80% faster.
- Portuguese: With update 42848, all technologies are researched 30% faster.
History[edit | edit source]
|“||Archers and skirmishers were not expected to engage in hand-to-hand fighting so they rarely wore armor early in the Middle Ages. They also needed flexibility of arm movement and might be required to move about a battlefield quickly. When available, however, these troops would add protective clothing that did not interfere significantly with their fighting ability. One early type of light armor was simply padded cloth, worn on the torso, that provided some protection from blows or missiles.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.