"Yep, it's pretty much a Monkey on a Raft."—Rollover text
The Monkey Raft is a naval unit found exclusively in the Scenario Editor of Age of Mythology. It is simply a Monkey sitting on a makeshift raft likely made from a Wooden Wall. Aside from possibly being a joke from the creators, it serves no purpose in-game. It can be seen in the menu background with the Lighthouse after waiting a very long time.
- Arrow Ship Cladding increases hit points by 20%.
- Copper Mail, Bronze Mail and Iron Mail decrease hack and crush vulnerability by 10%.
- Copper Shields, Bronze Shields and Iron Shields decrease pierce vulnerability by 10%.
WET WATER MAKE FUR WET.
MONKEY HATE WET FUR.
MONKEY MAKE RAFT.
RAFT KEEP MONKEY DRY.
MONKEY LOVE RAFT.
- The Kraken is able to instantly kill a Monkey Raft. As there is no existing animation of it sinking, the Monkey Raft will simply disappear.
- The Monkey Raft differs from a Raft as that it leaves a trail of waves as it moves, while the Raft does not.
- The Monkey Raft shares the same icon as the Trireme.
- Although it is affected by Enclosed Deck, the Monkey Raft is unable to transport any unit.